This letter is to appeal to your good and ever competent office concerning issues arising from the recently completed Computer Base Examination.
Sir, we are well aware of the fact that computer Base System is a positive development in the course of advancement for this great institution. However, there are certain very cogent challenges arising from the implementation of this very revolution idea.
Issue ranging from:
1) Loss of personal items at examination venues
2) Programming errors resulting in mass failure
3) Severe inconvenience caused by lineup
4) Wrong exam formats and types (German Questions)
5) High recurrent cost of examination schedule slip printout
6) The upload of wrong answers by lecturers in a bid to frustrate students
Sir, it is base on these pertinent issues that the Students Union Government seeks your timely intervention as well as audience in order to ensure effective and efficient handling of the already aggravated issues.
Pursuant to this, we propose a visit between the 11th – 13th June 2017 to identify and resolve these matters.
Thanks in anticipation of your positive response and continued cooperation.
Comrade Cletus Oribhabor
SUG Secretary General
Comrade Rich Okogbe