His Royal Majesty the Ojuromi of Uromi, Anslem Eidenojie
II has requested the Nations Newspaper to retract the
tissue of lies it posted as news on the visit of the
gubernatorial candidate of the APC, Mr Godwin Obaseki on
the 3rd of August, 2016.
He noted that he never said as published by the propaganda
1. That he does not trust Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu to be
the Governor of Edo State, but rather, Ize I yamu was
welcome to his palace 30 times a day if he wants
because they are personal friends.
2. That Chief Tony Anenih cannot control him.
3. That the PDP had made many unfulfilled promises in
Esan land especially when never made any reference
to PDP during his speech.
Rather this is what HRM said
1. That the Governor and his entourage breached
Protocol by going to the Campaign Venue first before
coming to the Palace, he told them that he respects
protocol whenever he visits Government House. He
expects protocol to be followed too in Uromi.
2. That he only mentioned Six Million Naira as a result of
the falsehood being spread by the Onojie of Opoji,
that he was not part of the endorsement of Pastor Ize
Iyamu by the Enijies in Esan land.
3. That 29 Enijie’s including the Onojie of Opoji
unanimously endorsed the candidacy of Ize Iyamu,
and they still stand by that decision
4. The Onojie thanked Oshiomole for the two Road
Projects done in Uromi and the Town Hall he built for
the Efandion Community.
5. That Chief Tony Anenih is an illustrious son of Esan
land and Uromi in particular, and he is very proud of
HRMe challenged the APC and the Nation Newspaper to as
a matter of urgency produced the video evidence of their
visit to the palace on Wednesday the 3rd of August 2016, in
order to clear the air on what actually transpired during .the
visit and set the record straight for posterity sake.