PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES
The general philosophy is to develop the mind, impart both theoretical and practical knowledge on individual to develop self confidence, be innovative and self reliant in the field of Administration and Management.
The major objectives of Degree Programmes in Administration, Management and Management Technology in Nigerian Universities according to the National Universities Commission are to:
- provide basic knowledge and skills needed for the understanding and analysis of problems related to the management and administration of industrial, commercial, public and other human organizations;
- equip students with knowledge and, skills of decision making; especially the analytical skills needed for recognizing, defining and solving problems and develop in students, leadership and inter personal relations skills in management.
The Faculty of Management Science has four academic departments:
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Administration